Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Back to a high...

180 pounds. I haven't weighed this much in 2.5 years, and with the wedding coming in May it is really stressful.

I need the motivation, but am having such a difficult time finding it. I want to run, but physically I don't think I'll ever be able to again. Running has been my favorite thing to do since I first joined track way back in middle school. My surgery in February but a stop to that..... without running I feel lost. It was always something I could do whenever. You can always fit in a quick run if you're short on time. Now, I've only got walking and an elliptical to choose from because I can't bike anymore either. It sucks.

I've been so stressed lately that all I've done is eat eat eat. It's sad.....I was in control of my eating and exercising just over a year ago, but it's all done downhill.

I just don't know where to find motivation enough.... to help me focus..... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment