Thursday, January 17, 2013

Wedding Dress Anxiety

After gaining almost 10 pounds since last trying on my dress ( :((((  ) I've been really worried about the dress not fitting. I tried it on....


Thankfully it still fits. That's no excuse for slacking, but it does give me a little piece of calm. I've been working on what I eat. 95% of the time I am spot on when it comes to breakfast and lunch. After I get home from work though, I almost always lose focus and drive. I've been working out a couple times a week, but with the recent string of apartment robberies, I've been doing all that I can to be back home before dark.

It's so frustrating. I just want back all of the things I had before surgery. I can't run, I can't do what I love to do because even after physical therapy, the screws make my injury hurt too much. That zaps ALL of my motivation. It was always so easy to get a good 30 minute run in and do some lifting. I miss the longer runs and the training for a half marathon. It just makes me so frustrated and sad that I can't do that anymore.

What can I do? How can I make this work? It's so frustrating..... I don't want to struggle with food and exercise choices. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment