Friday, December 28, 2012

Post-Holiday Frustrations

Holidays are often a time of great enjoyment with friends and family. There's usually a lot of time spent together and food is generally involved. It is so hard to find a balance in which food doesn't play a major role in entertainment.....


I am still struggling to find my mojo with a balance between and working out. I can do a decent job with everything until I get home from work and I am just so tired, the last thing I want to do is work out. When it comes to food I eat a good dinner generally....and then I snack like no other. It's not like I'm hungry or anything.... I just eat.

J-dawg seems to think that once the new year hits I'll take this thing serious..... I hope he's right. I've never had to lose weight for something before...and if I want to fit into my dress I will need to start getting serious soon.

Does anyone have any tips? Anyone been in this kind of situation before?

No comments:

Post a Comment